Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor!

My husband Taylor turned 24 on March 3rd. I was so excited to plan the night and I didn't tell him what we were doing. I kept telling him we were going to blast off.. He didn't believe me. I got him an awesome shirt but of course.. I got the wrong size. But that worked out for us because we were heading to Idaho Falls anyways for his "surprise plans". We went to the mall and ordered a bigger size of the shirt then I took him to TGF. He loves it there and doesn't get to go much so I was excited to take him. After dinner we went to the movie "Unknown". Good movie.. Intense and confusing though. All in all we had a great night. Here is some pictures from the day. 











1 comment:

KJ said...

How cute!!!!!!!!!!! From:your little sis ,Maddie